Fruit for the Eden Valley Riesling is sourced from two vineyards situated between Eden Valley and Flaxman’s Valley. One Riesling vineyard is owned by Michael Mason, situated approximately 3kms north-west of the Eden Valley township. The vineyard is planted on shallow grey sandy loam over shale rock soil, and situated 450m above sea level. The average yearly rainfall is 700mm. The other vineyard is owned by Ben Zander, who is a grower for many well known and regarded Eden Valley Rieslings. The Zander vineyard is situated in Flaxman’s Valley 500m above sea level, soils loam over light medium clay, with high quartz rock and gravel content. The vineyard has a rainfall of approximately 650mm per year.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs