The 2016 vintage was a dry, similar to the 2015, with a very dry autumn and spring. Mother nature gave us some rain late January, but other than that, we were dependant on irrigation to water the vines and protect the grapes. Vintage happened early mid February which was about 10 days earlier than ‘normal’. The dry conditions providing wines with concentrated flavours.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs