Harvested from the family vineyard, situated in the sub region called White Hutt, the vineyard is in the northern part of the Clare Valley. Rieslings grown in this unique sub region, produce Riesling that has full and bold fruit flavours. With the warm spring and summer, the No.3 has retained the tradition of being a fruit driven Riesling. Pale straw in colour, floral and citrus notes on the nose, with a generous palate of lemon, limes, citrus marmalade and white peach. The wine has great acid and length. The wine drinks exceptionally well now, but will reward with long term cellaring.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs