Rieslingfreak No.99 “Out of the Square” Riesling is my ‘playground’ label, and allows me to experiment with the Riesling grape. The 2015 No.99 is from the family vineyard in the Clare Valley. It is wild ferment, lees contact and lees stirring. The colour is deep straw, the nose shows great complexity form the lees stirring, candy notes and orange peel. The palate is very textural, with flavours of melon, boiled lollies and ripe citrus.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs