The wine is very refined, showing some good mineral and slate characteristics. Delicate aromas of lemon, limes and bath salts. Lingering flavours of lemon pith, green citrus and apples. Good fruit and acid balance. Drinks well now, and will reward with long term cellaring.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs