2014 was a very warm vintage. We had average winter rains, then a very dry spring and summer. Irrigation was the key, as we needed to keep the water upto the vines, to ensure the canopy’s and berries were kept healthy. Late January mother nature gave us 10 days of 40C weather. Mid February we had a heavy rainstorm. The Clare vineyards receiving upto 80mm of rain, whilst Eden Valley had 100mm of rain. Following the rain, we had further warm weather, giving all grape growers a challenge managing disease. Fortunately all the Rieslingfreak growers were on top of their spray programs, delivering healthy berries to the winery.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs