Harvested on the 1st March, only a few days latter compared to the previous year. With the dry summer, there is a further depth of concentrated flavours, providing up front fruit, lemon pith, zesty notes, and a generous palate of sweet grapefruit, lemon and limes. The wine contains 11g/l sugar, which is balanced nicely by the acid. The wine drinks exceptionally well now, but will reward with long term cellaring
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs