2013 was a great vintage for both the Clare and Eden Valley’s. The temperature was perfect for ripening, with nice warm days, and not many days above 35oC. It was a particularly dry vintage, with few rain showers in December, and late January. This is where access to water was very valuable, and especially with Riesling. Water was applied to the vineyards early November through early March, with the importance of maintaining the Riesling vine canopy.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs