Grapes for the No.7 are sourced from the family property, White Hutt, Clare Valley. Harvested at the same time as the No.3, the grapes are fermented to 7-8 baume before being fortified using three year old brandy spirit, and stored in very old oak casks for maturation. The wine was bottled at three years of age, expressing many of the flavours and aromas of a good fortified Riesling. Made in a ‘white port’ style, the No.7 is dark yellow in colour, flavours of sultanas, carmel and butter scotch, orange peel and dried fruits. The wine is a perfect match for a sweet dessert, chocolate or a plate of cheese.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs