The 2013 Rieslingfreak No.4 is slightly different to the 2012. I have found the 2013 to be more fruit forward, compared to the very refined 2012 vintage. The Riesling, although a delicate, it has forward aromas of floral, almond blossom and melon aromas. The palate has an abundance of flavours including lemon, limes, grapefruit and melon. The wine drinks well now, but will reward with long term cellaring.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs