The 2013 Rieslingfreak No.3 is a great follow on from the 2012 vintage. The vineyard produced its hallmark of big and rich fruit flavours, ripe lemons and limes, musk, and even a hint of mint on the nose. The palate shows great depth of ripe lemon and limes, pineapple and white nectarine flavours. The wine drinks exceptionally well now, but will reward with long term cellaring.
- Our Story
- Friends of the Freak
- Sydney Wine Show. 5 trophies for 2017 Rieslingfreak No.3 - Best Riesling - Best Young White - Best White - Best W… https://t.co/kmvpinYe4V
- It's Official! Everyone is welcome. #rieslingfreak1 and #michaelhallwines https://t.co/57eZgeiQ1f
- The Rieslingfreak Tasting Room open by appointment only as of Monday 17th July. Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 427 500.
- Rieslingfreak Tasting Room is now open by appointment only. Bookings at email@example.com or 0406 437 500. H
- MELBOURNE! Please come and join me Monday night. @PrinceWineStore South Melbourne @YoungGunOfWine Peoples Choice.… https://t.co/Vx4bXlKevs